New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Promises From the Bible

THE BIBLE AUTHORS SAID
(Remember, 2Tim 3:16 tells us, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.")

Ps 5:12, "For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”

Ps 9:9, "The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble."

Ps 22:24, "For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard."

Ps 25:8, "Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way."

Ps 27:14, "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Ps 29:11, "The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace."

Ps 34:7, "The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."

Ps 34:9, "O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."

Ps 34:10, "The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing."

Ps 34:17, "The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."

Ps 34:18, "The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."

Ps 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."

Ps 37:4-5, "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Ps 37:39-40, "But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him."

Ps 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

Ps 46:11, "The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

Ps 62:12, "Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work."

Ps 63:8, "My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me."

Ps 68:5, "A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation."

Ps 72:6-7, "He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth. In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth."

Is 40:29, "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."

Is 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

John 3:36, "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

Phil 4:7, "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

GOD SAID:
Ps 32:8, "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."

Ps 50:15, "And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

Is 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Is 41:13, "For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Jer 29:13, "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Jer 33:3, "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Ez 34:15, "I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD."

Ez 34:16, "I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment."

Ez 34:26, "And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing."

Hos 14:4, "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him."

JESUS SAID
Matthew 6:31-33, "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Matthew 11:28-29, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Matthew 17:20, "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

Matthew 21:21-22, "... Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

Mark 9:23, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Mark 11:23-26, "...whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Luke 6:38, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

Luke 11:9-10, "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

John 5:24, "He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

John 6:37, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

John 14:12-14, "... He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."

John 14:18, "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 15:7, "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

John 16:13, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

John 16:15, "All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

John 16:23, "And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you."

Acts 1:8, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lqYLoBZqI




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.