New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

WAY OUT Chapter 6


Sammie had not signed up for this !!  He was nervous !!
 
After supper Sharon said I better get back to town and get some sleep for it has been a tiring day.

Sammie walked out to the car with her and said, “Thanks for the wife and family, I think.”

She said, “Are you going to be alright and will you be able to handle this situation?”

He said, “It’s a little late to ask me that but, yes I’m fine, I have my medication if I feel a mood coming on.”  He continued, “It doesn’t matter what comes or goes my life is over and I’m just marking time now. The war and my experiences killed me so everything is okay.

I figure with what you say the woman has been through she can handle me but my main concern will be the children, and to somehow see to it that they aren’t affected by my attitudes.”

He asked, “Do you have any suggestions about this night’s activity?”

Sharon said, “You just behave yourself and don’t act a fool for it is best to get to know each other before you get to know each other if you get what I mean.”

“Yes I get it,” he said.  “I’m not interested in intimacy but I just don’t want her to think I’m weird or peculiar because I am ignoring her.”

Sharon said as she left, “Work it out, I’ve done about all I can do for you.”

He said, “I agree, you have done a lot for me, especially today.”

Sammie called out to Mae, “I have to go to the barn for awhile but I’ll be back later.”

He wanted to have time to think this through. From a personal standpoint nothing matters any more for he felt numb inside.
 
That was the reason he readily agreed to what happened today without objection. He realized that his sister knew him better than he knew himself and she wouldn’t do anything to harm him, on purpose that is.

Since Mae was busy getting the kids settled they didn’t have to talk about their new relationship and since he usually went to bed early like around ten he headed to bed.

She had told him she needed to do some shopping for night clothes because they left so fast she didn’t have time to pack but the fact was Mae didn’t have much to pack.

He was used to sleeping nude but felt he should keep his underwear on tonight.

Sam was asleep when she came to bed and she planned to sleep in her bra and panties but the bra was very uncomfortable and she took it off.

The next morning they woke up at almost the same time. She realized he had his arm around her and as he was waking up she said, “Just what do you have in mind?”

When Sammie realized what the situation was he quickly removed his arm (and hand) and apologized saying, “I’m not used to anyone else being in the bed with me. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

She tongue-in-cheek said, “That’s what I was afraid of. This wasn’t what I expected my wedding night to be like.”

With that she got up and started to dress.
 
He couldn’t help but watch her as he told himself, “I don’t feel a thing.” 


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.