New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

DIED FROM THE LACK OF LOVE


 
 
DIED FROM THE LACK OF LOVE



I don't know why I wasn't loved.
I don't think I was a bad person.
I would give anything to know why - - -
 

My mother couldn't love me
Perhaps I was an inconvenience
Or demanded too much of her


My father said; get rid of "It," the "It" was me
My life was too short, only three months I was doing fine
But one day someone hurt me, a moment later I was gone

 
 I tried to cry out but my voice couldn't be heard
All I really know is, I died from the lack of love

 
 I wasn't loved from the time I was conceived nor while I lived
And not even a decent funeral when I lost my life
All that remains of me is a bad memory, an "It" that wasn't loved


Now there is no picture of me to be hung on the wall
It was as if I never existed at all

 
This post is Linked up today with Michelle’s Hear it on Sunday

Also shared at What Joy is Mine
 
Return soon, for the continued story you will find here!!
Sign up to receive my posts by e-mail.
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.