New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DO YOU TRUST POLITICIANS?

The word politics; southern definition; Gr. Poly - many…. Ticks-blood sucking insects, Politicians are – Blood sucking insects

Understand not all politicians are BSI s, only the live ones are.

There four tests politicians must pass before I can trust them.

1. Would I trust them with my wife?
2. Would I trust them with my son/daughter?
3. Would I trust them with my money?
4. Would I trust them with my life?

Why would I set these things up as criterion?

1. It might because of Sen. John Ensign’s affair with a friend’s wife.
2. Or it might be because of Bill Clinton’s affair with Bernhard Lewinsky’s daughter Monica
3. It could be because of the money given away, called stimulus
4. It could be because of the many troop’s deaths in the George Bush wars.

Is there any politician that I would trust?

Yes there is one, and only one, and that is Strom Thurmond.
I trust him because he is dead !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM

Enjoy the above link to a cute Disney Video on Who can you Trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.