New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I GOT SHOES

I can remember when I was bare foot and didn’t have any shoes, and I didn’t know that I needed shoes or that I could have them.

Today there are so many going about, in the same condition that I was in.

When my kids were little, we had a hard time keeping their shoes on for they would take them off, they liked to go bare footed and take a chance on getting hurt.

Some people will accept the wrong kind of shoes, thinking all shoes are the same and will get them to the same place as the right ones would.

I needed some running shoes for I am in a race and I want to run well for the prize.

I needed some jumping shoes so I could leap over the hurdles of life.

I got me some comfortable shoes so I could enjoy my daily walk.

I have some wading shoes for when things come in like a flood.

This is a short allegory that has meaning to those who can figure it out.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSq9tvwM5_c&feature=related

Eph 6:15 Having your feet shod with the gospel of peace - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.