New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Druthers

When I think about it, I have a lot of druthers. Druthers are kinda like rathers except I like druthers better.

For instance, I’d druther be me than someone else, cause I know what I got and don’t want to trade; cause I always get beat on a trade.

There are a lot of nice potential wives out there but I’d druther have the one I got than them, ‘cause she likes me and that make me feel nice - - - and she cooks good.

I’d druther have my kids than some other kids even though others might be more talented and prettier; cause even though mine ain’t pretty, I’m used to them. And they is already educated.

I’d druther have my dogs even if they ain’t very smart and don’t smell good. If I traded them off I might get some that were dumber and smelled worse.

I’d druther be old and ugly than to be pretty cause being pretty ain’t natural.

I’d druther have a new president cause the last two ain’t much account.

I’d druther be happy than sad, cause I tried sad and didn’t like it.

I’d druther for you to be you than to for you to be someone else cause you are the best YOU there is.

I’d druther have my GOD because there ain’t any other GOD! - even though some people say there is. But just saying it don’t make it so.

I got a lot of other druthers, but druther stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.