New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mammy and Pappy!

Something every one must have is a mammy and a pappy

Sure some will argue that modern science can bypass the pappy because it is now possible to impregnate using an alternate method.

The fact still remains everyone must have a mammy and pappy. Now I had a mammy that was a pure southern gal with all the trimmings.

The Yankee trash that came down at the end of the Civil War tried to decimate the people of the South. They took away everything that they could from the inhabitants and destroyed the rest.

The one thing they couldn't take from them was their pride; it is still a characteristic of the Southern people. Well my mammy had enough pride for two southern belles and on top of that she was a little sassy. Oh, did I mention she was also poor.

When she was of the marrying age (anywhere from 13 to whatever) a Jim Dandy came to town. He was a sporting kind of guy who always wore a nice suit, a straw hat, and he also had a good job. I’m not sure how they met (it wasn't at church) but anyhow they got together. After a short time they were attracted to each other, and ended up getting married.

Now, I had a pappy except there were a few preliminaries that had to take place first and a time lapse (about 9 months) before I got here.
My big day finally took place and I arrived. As soon as I was cleaned up mammy stuck something in my mouth that I had never seen before. It didn't take long for me to figure out how to use it, it was love at first bite.

After about 4 years I was denied the use of my two comforters, and I must say that was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life.

I don't think my pappy was quite ready for my arrival because it complicated his life more than expected. His company sent him from city to city to do textile work, and we lived in boarding houses instead of a house of our own

Finally this became too much for my pappy, and he took a job where we had a house and a new baby.
I also had something everybody has, and that is a family tree. I had a mammy and pappy. I had 2 grand mammies, 2 grand pappies, 4 great grand mammies, and 4 great grand pappies and so on, getting bigger with every generation, until we arrive back to great grand mammy EVE and great grand pappy ADAM.

I was in the garden when Adam was in the garden because I was in Adam, and when Adam sinned, I sinned, because I was in Adam. All have sinned and fell short of the righteousness of GOD because all were in Adam.

2 Corinthians 5:17 tells us: If anyone is IN Christ he is no longer in Adam, by generation, because now GOD is his Father by regeneration. When I was in father Adam, my generation stopped at his creation, but now since I am in Christ I go back one step to further to GOD, who now is my Father.

John 20:17 Jesus said; I am ascending to my father and YOUR father, to my GOD and your GOD.
(The IN principle is better grasped by this example. If your father died when he was 5 years old, where would you be? Answer; nowhere, because when he died, you died, for you were, by generation in him. Today millions of family lines do not exist because the potential father died before he procreated. The fact we are here shows, we were in our ancestors back to ADAM.)

I must say that being IN Christ is far better!!

2Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.