New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

KISS IT GOODBYE

Since I am a very negative person, it’s easy for me complain about the way the government is being manipulated. The power people are on the brink of political insanity.

There was a time when at least one of the candidates was semi-honest, and the choice was between good or better (there was no best). It was like shopping in the old Wards catalog where there was good, better and best, but now our political choices are worse and worse-ER.

The choice between Bush and Gore was no choice at all, it was either bankrupt the country by going to war and kill people; or save the environment and destroy the lifestyle of Americans. As it turns out we have gotten the worst of both.

Everett Dirksen usually said it best; “A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.” Reid/Pelosi has amended that statement by saying a trillion here and a trillion there, is no big deal.

Another by Dirksen; I have said, with respect to authorization bills, that I do not want the Congress, or the country to commit fiscal suicide on the installment plan. But the basic difficulty still remains: It is the expansion of Federal power, about which I wish to express my alarm. How easily we embrace such business.

Everett Dirksen; “Mr. President, that whimsical English professor, Dr. Parkinson, should formulate another Parkinson's Law relating to the public debt; since it so closely parallels his law on bureaucratic growth. Just as spending will always reach and overtake revenues so the public debt will constantly pierce the ceiling, and finally go into orbit”

Beginning with the Bushwhacker, and accelerated by Obama (the massa who lives in the big house), fiscal responsibility has been dead on arrival, and it’s going to take more than calling “911” to resuscitate it. It is easy to say,”Don't be so negative.” but for me it is not that easy, since I have been sold on the slave market by unprincipled leaders.

I'm in the debtor’s prison and have no way to get out. Not only that, but my grand kids are in here too, and next they are working on my great grand kids. We must endure a few more months of these indignities by these brutish villains when once again we have a chance to not change but to diminish the strangle hold they have on us.

The “changes” that are being made in America can never be rescinded, for they are like the feather pillow that is ripped open in a wind storm, it will never be the same again.

Like it or not yours and my America is gone with the hot air spewed out by people who propagate a philosophical fallacy. I am negative because I have known the good and now am living the bad.

Pucker up and kiss it goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.