New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

HALF SENSE

One of our politicians claimed in her election introduction pamphlet that, “My mother taught me every thing I know.” All I can say to that is she must have had a smart mother because this gal graduated from both Princeton and Harvard. She has also been extremely successful in her business life.

I thought, “Well, I don't want to brag, but my mother taught me everything she knew. The only problem was, she didn't know very much, and half of what she knew was wrong.” I only understood about half of what she taught me, so I only ended up with less than half sense, but it is a good thing that I am harmless.

My attention has been drawn to the elections, and as I evaluate the incumbents I find that they must have had a mother like mine; for they have less than half sense also.

There is a big difference between them than me, first what they lack in good sense they make up with being egotistical scoundrels. I'm not sure that is a good trade off for the country. I think that early in life their conscience must have had a series of electrical shock treatments; (this is a requirement to run for office in California) that fried the part of the brain keeps them honest.

We were told; don't vote for her; she’s a lesbian, well I told them at least that is better than being a Democrat. I was being chided about being a registered Republican, and I probably voted for the worst president America has ever known, he was,”The bushwhacker.” Being honest I had to admit that he was the worst President that is until now; now he’s beginning to look like a piker.

I once was a Democrat, but after Truman there wasn't any candidate that could be trusted, so I switched parties. Well that is until Clinton. He stood head and shoulders above the uncaught Demos.

I'm thinking about moving out of California and go to Tex-mex. That used to be Texas before they renamed it. Well actually it hasn't been formally announced yet but will be soon. Since California is now called Alta Mexico it only leaves Arizona without a name change. But Reid and Obama are a working on it. How does Poncho Arizona sound?

Well I didn't have anything much to say but I said it anyway so, Adios Amigos (and Amigas also)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.