New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

IF I WAS PRETTY

I wonder what I would be like if I was pretty!

Would I be uppity? Surely I wouldn’t look down on others, or would I?

Would I have more or less friends, and would I care either way. I wonder how I would dress. Would I want to look cool or ordinary?

I suppose I would have my teeth whiten. Would my parents think I’m something special, or be bored with me? Would I attract the opposite sex with my looks, or my personality, and how could I tell which it was?

Would being very good looking get me a better job?

How about marriage proposals? Would I get more or less or any at all?

What kind of car would I need to have, and what color would it be? Could I get fat and still be pretty, or must I stay skinny? Should I go out, and party a lot, or stay at home, and be reserved?

Will I be able to age graceful, or have to get liposuction, and face lifts, (and don’t forget the tummy tucks). Should I have kids, if so how many, and what if they are plain, could I fix them?

If I marry, and my mate doesn’t take care to maintain the good looks they were bless with; should I upgrade to a newer model? How much money should I marry for (how many millions)?

Boy, being pretty is quite demanding, so many vital issues to be resolved, but it’s worth it.

I was walking by the mirror just now, and I don’t think I’m going to have to worry about any of those things.

Phooey with being pretty, I will just be me!!

1 Samuel 16:7. . . Man looks on the outward appearance but the Lord looks at the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.