New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

FACEBOOK


Many of you use Facebook as a way of communication; I still don’t have a clue as to how the format works. I know that all the sudden you have friends that you don't know.

Recently I got a new friend with a Russian name. She said she was tired and had just got some new piercing but she couldn't let me see them here but I could see them all on her video.

Well I was very sad to hear she was tired so I acknowledge her by saying, that piercing could be extreemly painful but it could have an upside.

I told her that Jesus had several piercing, and it was very painful but it was beneficial to everybody.

His piercing was in his hands and feet and a very noticeable one in his side. He also had many on his head.

I told her, I hoped she will enjoy Jesus’ piercing even though he doesn't have a video.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawq31sifYI&feature=related



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.