New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

MY DEBT


Looking Back
image courtesy photobucket.com

Born not of my will but at the will of others nevertheless - - When I arrived I owed many debts none of which were of my making.

image courtesy photobucket.com

All of these were great debts that would take a lifetime to satisfy. Due to the fact my debts were Trichotomous in nature I must deal with three levels of existence.

Starting with the first obligation I owe a great debt to the past. My past began at my first breathe and continues each day. While I'm creating the past here and now in the present I must use great care to be wise in its creation.

The past is unchangeable but has a strong impact upon both my present and future. An ill begotten past can and will strongly affect the present and future. Though the past is unchangeable there is a force in play that can modify the effect it has upon the present and future.

This is done by letting wisdom prevail today, for today is where the ongoing past is being created. I owe a debt to today.

There is a duality in play in the "today" because a new past is being created and it is where life is always being lived. Today is the battleground where the total existence of a person is being tested and weighed in the balances by people both known and unknown and also yourself.

Your goals and aims must conform to who and what we are - - so self discovery is a prerequisite to any and all successes you may have. Only GOD can change who I am but I can control how I conduct myself and relate to other pilgrims.

The heavy burden of the present carries with it part of the "present past" and future "future" for the basis of the future and the past is being formed and established here and now.

There is a sense where we live in all three dimensions of existence all at the same time therefore it behooves one to take heed how you live for it is a revelation of who you were, who you are and who you will be.

There is one other issue worth considering and that is your future, Future.

Your life after your present life has run its course. Your past, present and future life is going to establish your Future, Future.

Matthew 16:27 for the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.


1Thessolonians 4:16-17 The Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. And the people who have died and were in Christ will rise first.
After that we who are still alive at that time will be gathered up with those who have died. We will be taken up in the clouds and meet the Lord in the air. And we will be with the Lord forever.

Take heed how you live!


Linked up today with Michelle’s Hear it on Sunday
Also linked with Joan Davis Sharing His Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.