New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

FIVE AND ONE HALF - Chapter 18



NO LUGGAGE - JUST GIVE US THE KEY !!
 
Lesley and I are passionate people. I am low keyed and so is Lesley. Out in public we believe that private stuff should be kept private. This being said we are totally into each other.

This is one reason why we don’t go out as much as some of our friends. Things are more entertaining at home than at some of the scenes that people flock to that are promoted for bored people.

Something happened a few months ago that is very private but Lesley and I agreed that it would be alright to share it with everyone we know or at least our close friends.

I had been cooped up in my office and was needing to get out and do something different. As I went out to the lobby I saw Lesley coming out of the elevator and it was as if it was the first time I had ever seen her. There were women (some of them very pretty) around her on their way home but my eyes were fixed on her.

The artist in me could see her beautiful lines beneath clothes and it caused a warm feeling to come over me. The fact I had breakfast with her this morning and she was wearing that old bath robe I have been trying to get her to throw away (but she wouldn’t) was a lost memory.

Everything was fresh and new and I had a strong desire for her that almost overwhelmed me.

I could hardly control myself even as I kept saying; “Stop it fool she’s your wife and you shouldn’t feel like this.”  

It was barely enough keep me from rushing over to her and smothering her with kisses.

She saw me staring at her and she came over and kissed me on the cheek, and then she said; “Are you alright?”

I couldn’t help myself; it just came out; “Will you marry me and go on a honeymoon right now.”

She smiled but looked at me quizzically and said, “Why not, but let’s go out to dinner first for I’m famished.”

Completely out of character I kissed her, really kissed her right there in the lobby.

She said, “Okay lover boy what’s going on, have you been doing something you shouldn’t have?”

I said, “No, you know better than that. Maybe we should go eat and then get a room.”

“Get a room?” she asked, “What’s wrong with going home?”

Again it just came out; “We don’t have time for that.”

By this time she was giggling at me and said, “You know I think we better get the room before we eat don’t you?”

I said, “If you insist.”

To which she said; “I do, I do.”

It was just a block to a nice hotel so we walked there and registered. The concierge asked if we had baggage and I said, “No I just need the key.”

Lesley was giggling at me and said loud enough to be heard: “I get paid in advance,” and skipped to the elevator.

I thought, “Hmmm, she’s getting in the spirit of the thing.”

We found our room and I started removing my clothes and she said, “You are serious aren’t you.”

I answered, “C’mon my Lesley girl it’s your wedding night, the shower awaits.”

After a couple hours things returned to normal and I said, “I’m hungry would you like to eat?”

She looked at me with the eyes of a woman who understood her man and said, “Yes my lover, let’s eat, and then go home for I don’t want to show up for work with the same clothes on today, what will people think.”

As we went to the restaurant in the hotel I felt a stronger love for her than ever, what a woman who was willing to go along with me even though it might be a little crazy, according to our norm.

We had a leisurely dinner and mostly just looked at each other. We are in love and it sure feels good.

We went the desk to check out and pay our bill and the concierge said “Leaving so soon?”

I said, “We got to get back to the kids for they are all alone.”

Lesley smiled as we walked out and said you know I wasn’t prepared for a night like this and I didn’t want to spoil your fun … It could be we will be going home to a kid sometime in about nine months.

All of a sudden it dawned on me, there wasn’t any protection used.

The passion of the moment ruled and I never even thought …

Lesley said, “Don’t sweat it. It’s about time for us to get down to business and start our family.”

All I could think about was her beautiful body, so perfect suddenly swelling up and out of shape.

She looked at me and said, “What are you thinking about?”

I wouldn’t look at her in the eye for she would know I was lying and said, “I was thinking how wonderful it’s going to be having a child.

That brings us up to date and I’m on my way to bring the little mother and child home.

I suppose you would like to know what she had … wouldn’t you?

It’s a girl and if I’m not mistaken she is going to grow up to be every bit as pretty as her mom.

 

To be Continued

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.