New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

FIVE AND ONE HALF - Chapter 17


The ladies had to sell their jewelry to pay those blackmailers
 
A week later Julie came to Josh and said, “I’m so glad you were discreet in the handling this debacle I was involved in and once I was drawn into this mess I didn’t know how to get out of it.

Morley has settled down and has gotten back into business. He seems to have put all this mess behind him and everything has got back to normal around home.

He (the guy) was blackmailing all of us ladies once we were involved with him and pretty well had us under his control.

There are still a few unsavory things Morley hasn’t found out and I hope he never does. The only reason I’m telling you this is so if things start to get worse then perhaps you can help me.

There was more than the one guy involved and I don’t know what to do about them. They may be hard to deal with and the women are scared to death. Some of the have already had to sell some of their jewelry to pay the men off.”

Josh asked, “Do you know the names of all the men?”

Julie said, “The names and addresses of most of them.”

Josh said, “Give me the names and whatever details you can remember without hiding anything and I’ll see what I can do.”

A week later Josh called Julie and told her, “We had a long talk with the aforementioned and they gave us what they considered to be incriminating evidence against you and the ladies and also returned some of the money they had gotten from you girls.  
 
Most of them are in pretty bad shape but will live. They have all left the state and I don’t expect they will ever want to return.

If I were you, I would find my stimulation in another way instead of getting a gigolo.

There is one more thing and if I were you I would come up with a big bonus for the security boys around here for they did you a great service.”

She said, “Just give me their names and we girls will show our gratitude in the form of cash.
Make sure it is a Cash Thank you !

Josh said, “Make sure it is only cash for I don’t want another problem to be started because I’m not helping you out again.”

At home Lesley cornered Josh and wanted to know what was going on for he had been occupied with something the last few nights.
 
She could always tell when something serious was going on because he wasn’t being as attentive to her as normal.

He said, “There was something that needed to be taken care of so I took care of it.  It could have had serious consequences if left unattended.

She said, “Okay but tell me this; did it have to do with the guy that was bothering me?”

He said, “Yes and a few other guys.”

“Did it have to do with some of the of the exec’s wives?”

“Well possibly but why are you asking me these particular questions?”

She smiled and said, “There are some rumors floating around the office and from hearing most of them I came to the conclusion that some of the wives might be playing around.”

Josh said, “My but aren’t you the analytical little detective? You can take a rumor and build a case.”

She said, “Now honeyyyy you better tell me all or you will be sorry.”

“It could be there is some truth in what you have heard but don’t go repeating it,
 
I think I need to take you to bed and get your mind off of other people’s doings.”

To be Continued


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.