New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anonymous quotes I thought you would enjoy!





A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.

No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.

Sympathy is better than nothing from friends!

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. 


Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.

I don’t miss him; I miss who I thought he was.

It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

I just broke up with someone and the last thing he said to me was, “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you?

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.


Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.

You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R24tPPzX0l8&NR=1
Images on this post are courtesy of Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.