New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DEBT EQUALS SLAVERY



image courtesy photobucket.com

When I first started thinking about this; debt equals slavery it opened my eyes to the fact that I had been sold into slavery by those I chose to represent me via the government.

I mistakenly thought they were going to do me good.

Can you imagine how shocked I was when I realized these people were only out for themselves and in fact have done me great harm. They have sold me like a chattel.

“Chattel slavery, is so named because people are treated as the personal property of an owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Debt bondage is a form of contemporary slavery in which a person pledges themselves against a loan. Debt bondage can be passed on from generation to generation.” (Wikipedia)

Like it or not this is exactly what the elected (so called) servants have done to me. When I elected my representative to congress I gave him my power of attorney and expected him to act for my good.

Instead he thought I signed my life away.

I will never be able to pay the debt he has placed upon me. I’m not sure who now owns me. I was a free man but now am a chattel slave due to my unpayable debt.

image courtesy photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.