New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Here Dog is for Sale



image courtesy of Photobucket


This here dog is for sale. He has been trained and has his own gear.

I would like to get around $1,000 for him but would probably take $50 and a used pickup.

I live on route 90 just ask anybody where Old Coot lives, everybody knows me.

This dog has slept under the porch since he was a pup so he is in good shape.

I wouldn't get rid of him except momma needs some new teeth.

This post has been entered in “Changing the World One Word at a Time.”  Today’s word is “Pets.”

Please visit and check out the awesome posts at: 
http://peterpollock.com/2011/06/pets-blog-carnival/


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.