New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Musing


image courtesy PhotoBucket

The other day someone asked me, “How come you write your musing down, because there’s nothing special about them?”

Actually, I asked myself that question! I thought since I'm someone it would be okay. (I had to think about that for awhile in order to answer that.) After thinking for a second or two, I said;”It is because musing takes a lot of time and I don't want to muse on the same thing twice.”

Before I muse, I check and see if I have already mused on it previously. If I have, I won't spend the time doing it again because the older you get the more valuable your time becomes, for there is less of it.

If more people mused they wouldn't have so much time to get in trouble, or spend money on the Internet! More time musing means less time surfing for stuff to buy, and this has already saved me a lot of money, because I muse very slowly. Musing has its downside, because when I start to write I find out just how mixed up my thinking process is, and that can be discouraging.

I don’t get discouraged very easy, since I don’t like depression, and if I don't like it, I simply don't do it.

Another reason I write my musings down is, although I know I don't really have much to say; in the back of my mind there is a gnawing feeling that I might think of something worthwhile, and I would hate to miss it, so just to be safe, I muse on.

I can't speak for other musers, but I don't try to think up something to muse on. Seems like something pops up and says muse on me for awhile, since I’m not doing anything, I do it.

When you are writing your musing, people find out about you, because you tell off on yourself, maybe even things that are private. They just slip out and you’ve got to remember the old saying, “Some things you never put into writing,” course I sometimes forget that. I guess its best to control your thinking for it can also get you into trouble.

There is no action that doesn’t follow, thinking first; even a reaction requires the thought process. Have you heard, “I didn't think before I did it?” Baloney, they didn't think it through, they just went ahead and did it.

The Bible gives some good advice, as a man thinks in his inner man so is he. So if you don't like yourself, then change your thinking.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.