New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

I DID IT MY WAY

A song written by Paul Anka, and sang by Frank Sinatra tries to show the self sufficiency of man, who is able to live life on his terms, needing no one else.

Even if that was so, the one fact that remains is that he does have to face the final curtain, behind which is the accounting for a life, and the question that must be answered; ”Have you been born again?” That is born into GOD’S kingdom. If not having been born again, then any and all other declarations are a mute point.

Doing it my way, doesn’t lead a person to heaven, doing GOD’S way does. The godless equation can only lead to a Christ less eternity with the greatest remorse possible.

The lyrics (in part)

And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full -
I've traveled each and every highway.
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

For what is a man? What has he got?
If not himself - Then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.
Yes, it was my way

Perhaps you could do it your way, but it is not the right way.

Hebrews 2:6 For in one place the Scriptures say, "What are mere mortals that you should think about them, or a son of man that you should care for him?

The answer is: We are GOD’S creation, and we are to live life HIS way.

Listen to Franks rendition of my way and consider is it GOD’S way?

God’s way is best! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.