New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

THE AGER

If we should personify the aging process it would take on a different concept. The personification of it would allow us to refer to It, as Him.

We could then say; He is slowing me down or He isn’t doing right by me. I wish He would slow down, for I am getting old too fast!

He is part of the conception process. As the egg is fertilized and the birth process begins so also the Ager’s work has began. For the first nine months His work is quite noticeable as the child develops and grows. Month after month His work (the aging process) proceeds. So long as no one interferes the Ager will complete the first phase of His work; (the child will be born) and the next phase will begin.

The Ager is passive as he continues His day to day work; the only thing he fears is death. If during these early months someone decides to not allow the birth of the child, and deny Him the right to bring his charge to fruition, then His life also will be ended.

The Ager has done nothing wrong he is just a victim of anomalism. He has no defenses, He hopes for mercy, where there is no mercy. As he witnesses the destruction of the child, his own existence fades away, and He ceases to be.

His last cry is WHY? Why should I have to die for I am innocent?  I am guiltless and yet my existence has been erased as the last drop of blood has flowed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMCR4p5mSjQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.