New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

HEAVENLY DAYS


image courtesy photobucket.com

I don't usually or haven't lately given much serious thought about heaven.

I get lost in thinking about the time of “waiting” between my passing on - - or the rapture whichever comes first, and the time when Christ returns with his church.

Then we have the New Jerusalem which will be the architectural feat of all time building wise.

This new home of the saints sounds like a giant condo.

I am a little offended by those idiots who refer to our final home as "Pie in the sky," which is little more than a crude, demeaning remark designed to classify Christians as a moronic group of dreamers.

As to what I will be doing for eternity (that sounds like a long time,) I suspect I will first do some sight seeing, and find out what my boundaries are.

I suspect there will be some kind of hierarchy or pecking order.

I respect the English language and think everyone who lives in America should understand and speak it, but I'm not sure if English will do in Heaven for it might be some new language of the Spirit.

It just wears me out trying to figure out these, and hundreds more questions about Heaven so for now, I am just making sure I will be included, and then later I will figure out the rest when I get there.

Turn it up and listen to "I got shoes" Remember this great song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAyR9h8iZmA&feature=related

This post has been linked with
Laura at: Play Dates With God   on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.