New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A FEW LOVE QUOTES


image courtesy photobucket.com

"The very idea that you could control a man's body was intoxicating; that you could make his head turn, follow your passing steps, that you could lean just so, or speak just so, or simply glance and toss your head, and he would be caught." (Talk about power)

“Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.”  (That’s so true)

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” (Okay.)

“You're playing with my heart and it's getting really lame. Decide what you want. The girl or the game?”  She really says it)

“He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream, and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” (Describes all old men)

“It's not what I feel about him; it's what I don't feel for anybody else.” (What girls have to settle for)

“In a perfect world, there would be no mirrors. Because every girl would have a perfect guy to tell her that she looks beautiful.” (Something guys need too)

“Dear Heart, I met a boy today. Prepare to shatter!”  (Whoopee)

“Sometimes the girl has to be the one to step forward. When Prince Charming didn't come to Cinderella, she went to the palace and got him.“   (What P C means to a romantic girl)

“You're not even mine and I'm scared to lose you.” (Great imagination)

“Love doesn't hurt. If it hurts, it isn't love. If it hurts, he isn't worth it. The one person who is worth it won't let anything hurt you.” (Love without a little pain? Humm)

“I don't like missing you. But I love having you to miss.” (Sounds good)

“One day, all the memories, tears, and pain will go away - - Just like you did.” (I hope, I hope, I hope)

“Love sucks, love is great, love is like a mixed tape filled with everything you love and hate.” (The ins and out)

“You never truly love a person until the mere thought of you hurting that loved one is enough to break your own heart.” (Enough said)

(I invite you to make your own comments about the above quotes)

And this is one of the reasons I love the music of the fifties
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GLamMQ3x6o&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.