New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

DAYS OF OBAMA



image courtesy photobucket.com


President Obama should have been a professional actor for he has some talent in that direction. Even as an amateur he has a certain presence with his daily show on TV.

I must say his script writers are having trouble coming up with new twists in order to keep his show interesting for they are rehashing the same old blah, blah, blah.

It is one thing to be an actor but when you become President you must have some real leadership and not convoluted ideas about how the world should be.

These shills he has surrounded himself with are a dis-service to our country, and their talents might go over well in a carnival side show but not as advisors to a president. His show is a daily spewing of “How can I keep this con going?”

Not all actors are capable of governing a nation and as one prominent actor said “I can play the part of being president but there is no way I could be president.”
I think we have proof of this in the present actor in Washington today.

I have grown weary of the Days of Obama soap opera and think it is time to cancel it.


image courtesy photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.