New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

THINGS I DARE NOT DO





First and foremost thing I dare not do is do despite to the Spirit of grace;

Hebrews 12:29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

I dare not partake of the elements of grace, the bread and wine in an unworthy manner or with spotted garments.

1 Corinthians 11:26-27 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

I dare not measure my self by other men because they are not my Lord of Lords.

2 Corinthians 10:12 Not that we dare to classify or compare ourselves with some of those who are commending themselves. But when they measure themselves by one another and compare themselves with one another, they are without understanding.

2 Corinthians 12:18 For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

I dare not to create a GOD out of my imagination instead of the Word of GOD defining HIM.

I dare not become a mirror image of the world where no one can distinguish me from the people of the worldliness.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the LORD. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.

Revelations 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

I dare not walk in such a way to interrupt my fellowship with GOD.

John 1:3-7 what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.  These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete. This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

I dare not face GOD on the Day of Judgment being an unfaithful servant

Revelations 22:11 "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy.

There are many other things I dare not to do but that is another list.

This post is linked to Faith Barista Jam Thursdays

And with Tracy at Winsome Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.