New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

THE MOST FAMOUS KISS



image courtesy photobucket.com

Of all the trillions of kisses which one is the most famous?

The movies have been in the running since the first movie kiss on film in 1896. This was a shocking event and

I must admit they really got it on. For the curious check this URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj41SJDXw1g&feature=related

Well once the cat was out of the bag - - seems everyone wanted to kiss on film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8lExg24PSs&feature=related

As kissing became the “In” thing it took on the character of deception, especially if “I love you” accompanied it. The time came when young ladies wanted to hear those words, even if they knew it wasn’t true. Of course the devilish young men were more than willing to accommodate them.

One of my favorite actors was Humphrey Bogart and he played the leading man in many movies but he couldn’t kiss for beans even though he played opposite some of the most beautiful actresses.

I was never into kissing much when I was young but some are.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlmNqRKcqXM&feature=related

I didn’t do very good when I first started to kiss, of course you don’t learn much from kissing mom on the cheek.  I finally got the hang of it and like it a lot.

I can't lay claim to the most famous kiss of all time for that occurred in a secluded garden one dark night.

image courtesy photobucket.com
Matthew 26:14-16 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.


Matthew 26:47-49 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people. Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast. And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him. This was a kiss of bitterness, so bitter that Judas himself disdained living.


Mathew 27:3-5 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, what is that to us? See thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

This infamous act of betrayal portrays a lost man and the most famous kiss of all.

Linking today with
Joan Davis,  Sharing His Beauty 
Jen’s Finding Heaven, Solo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.