New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

IS GOD AS DUMB AS SOME THINK HE IS?



This thought occurred to me the other day and I tried to reason it through without offending God!

This is difficult to do because of all his Omni attributes which are Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresence.

He not only knows what I am going to say before I say it but knows what I am going to think before I think it. This makes it very complicated to con GOD in any way.

Even knowing this it is easy to make some common mistakes such as; God thinks I’m cute and I can get away with violating his word. I must often think, He is a doleful old fool and he likes me to do that. I shudder to think I have done something I knew or suspected was wrong and since judgment didn't fall immediately I thought that it must be OK.

Any time I go against God’s word or his nature I am averring that I am one day willing to stand before Him in all His holiness. At that time I will need to explain why I thought I could get away with my disobedience. The few times I been drawn into GODS presence, open faced, I have found myself to be mute before Him and exceedingly aware that I am nothing.

Because of some modern theology perhaps I have become numb to the awesomeness of my GOD. Perhaps I should have accepted a systematic theology, which is a study of the whole and of its parts. Possibly I have been duped into accepting Selective Theology which is to pick out the parts which best fits my desired ends and ignore the rest. Like it or not the gospel is about GOD as he relates to man not about man as he relates to GOD.

How dumb do I think GOD is?

All I have to do is to check my actions for my answer. Not my words for they are a product of a partly renewed mind at best.

Who are the most pathetic people on earth? They are those who are self deceived persons that think they can fool GOD.  It is so difficult to recover from this condition because they have willed themselves to be this way.

Those who follow Selective Theology will find they will allow themselves to do almost anything they want to, for Sin is of no consequence. It would better to follow no theology than to follow selective theology. Another new theology is the Theology of Inability. I am unable to obey GOD therefore I am not responsible for my actions. Not only has the fool said in his heart there is no God he has also said if I don't believe I have to obey God’s word then I am excluded from obeying it.

How dumb is GOD?

The truth is He is NOT dumb at all!  God is incapable of any form of ignorance and will not put up with foolishness.  Let’s face it - - the creator of all things is far above and far wiser than anything he has ever created.

Be not deceived GOD is not mocked whatsoever you are sowing, that shall you also reap and it will be a bountiful harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.