New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

LIFE TO THE WEARY SOUL




LIFE TO THE WEARY SOUL

Let him breathe on me, Let him breathe on me.

Let the breath of God now breathe on me;

Let him breathe on me, Let him breathe on me,

Let the breath of God now breathe on me.

So goes the chorus.

There are many "feel good" experiences we as Christians can enjoy.
In offering up praise we experience both communion and fellowship emotionally.
The new birth brings with it the release from all guilt and bondage.
The infilling of the Holy Spirit possesses the soulical nature of man and is both acknowledged by the soul and spirit.
The Psalms encourage us to pursue the intimacy that is brought about through worship and praise.
So let Him breathe on me for it gives life to the weary soul.

 

1 comment:

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.