New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

Life is all about decisions.

At times we are hard pressed to make a decision that will give direction to the rest of our life. This decision must be made wisely and with counsel.

Our lives consist of both the natural and the spiritual, and both need to be addressed in a reasoned manner.

Circumstances always play a big part in our lives. If you are born rich you have an advantage over the poor for their struggle starts at the bottom of the ladder while those of affluence start near the top.

Still sometimes those who are not well off do better and prosper while others will waste their goods. In the end, character usually will prevail.

Though you become rich in natural things, but do not prosper in the spirituals you are only half rich.

Happy is the man who says; “I have decided too follow Jesus” for he has made the most important decision it is possible to make.

Jesus said, John 10:27 “I am the good shepherd and I know my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”

The song says;
He leadeth me, O blessed thought!
O words with heav’nly comfort fraught!
Whate’er I do, where’er I be,
Still ’tis God’s hand that leadeth me.

And so it is, the decision to be a follower of Jesus is one that is blessed, but not necessarily easy. But always it is GOD’S hand that leads you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NKIMfgOI_w

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.