New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

SANCTIFY YOU COMPLETELY Spirit Soul and Body


To Please Jesus in ALL Areas of our Lives
 
1 Thessalonians 5:23 New Living Translation
Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again
.

John 14:20 "In that (this day) day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in me, and I in you.

John 17:22-23 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me,

So we start with scriptures that speak of the unity the believer has with the Father Son and Holy Spirit.

This has been accomplished through the regeneration of the new birth and is the fulfillment of the statements Jesus made while speaking to the father.

John 14:16-17 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;  that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

This was a precursor of what was going to happen when one is born again and came to pass after the ascension of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body (the corporate body of Christ). By this act the Holy Spirit is fully immersed into the spirit of the believer and whereas before He was the one who convicted us and brought us to Christ He now is the Helper that enables us to serve Christ. 

1 Corinthians 6:19 New Living Translation
Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself.

All these scriptures lead up to one thing and that is God the Holy Spirit is dwelling in your body in your spirit. Do you get it? I repeat do you get it. This is reality. The third member of the Godhead who in the beginning was actively creating the universe now dwells within you.

Too many people do not either know this or they ignore the relationship they have with the Almighty. Understanding this do you dare to premeditatedly, wittingly, willfully, calculatingly, consciously and by design, sin?

I had to ask myself if I took my relationship with my maker as serious as I should. I shan’t tell you my conclusion but after giving it much thought I realized I needed to make big time changes. I just thought about it for I wasn’t bold enough to ask God His opinion about it.

Your spirit is the utmost factor in your being and your life force both spiritual and psychologically is dependent upon its condition before God.

 Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart (spirit), for everything you do flows from it. Are you getting everything you should from this relationship with the Holy Spirit?

1 comment:

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.