New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I GOTTA STOP IT


image courtesy photo bucket.com

Sometimes I just don’t control myself, and I offend people especially when I try to interfere with their plans for the future.

I have come to the realization that there are many people who have during their entire life - - planned to go to Hades at death. They have at times done things that weren’t good for them just to insure that they would not be taken to heaven.

These folks fit in several categories. They chose the way that suits them best be it a lifestyle or just disqualifying conduct.

The main issue is they make sure they reject God and Jesus Christ in all they do.

Today we find these people in all walks of life. They may be vile or very religious. In every case they all reject Christ and his offer of eternal life.

They force themselves to not believe in the one true God Jehovah, thinking that God’s existence depended on their believing in Him.

Anyhow I have got to quit disturbing people who are determined to live eternally in the place prepared for the Devil and his angels, and I must stop offending them by suggesting they need God in their life.

So now I wish them well, and when they reach the lake of fire I would like for them to say hello to those who have made it to Hades before them.

image courtesy photobucket.com

Revelations 21:8 But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.