New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Making it in Chesterville - Conclusion Chapter 8




Do you want me?

Then one evening as Annie prepared for bed, she came out with a “show more than you should” negligée on and I got weak in the knees.

As she moved around in the room it only made things worse or truthfully made it better for I was thoroughly enjoying looking at her.

“My oh my, she is a fine looking woman,” I thought.

She finally sat on the sofa and said, “Come sit with me.”

She said; “Do you want me?”

I almost fell off the sofa. Do I want her?

From the first time I saw her in Chesterville I’ve wanted her even though there have been some ups and downs like her marrying that cad - Martin.

I managed a weak yes.

She said, “How do you want me?”

I didn’t know what to say to that then she came back saying; “Just part time or full time.”

I managed to blurt out, “All.”

Then she said, ‘When?”

“When?” I thought, “Now, right now, this very instant.”

I had so many negative feelings about her marrying someone she didn’t love but the final vestige of those feelings were swept away by what was happening.

 
I said, “In a few days you will graduate and we will be married on that afternoon.”

She said, “Good and pulled me to her.”

I’m a little embarrassed to tell you this part, but the honey moon started before the wedding and I hope you can understand how that came about.  

There was one more surprise that evening and that was when she told me that she had to force herself to submit to Martin’s advances on their wedding night and he wasn’t able to perform.  After that she refused to submit to him.

That was a welcomed revelation, and I felt a whole lot better about the whole situation as it had played out.

I can’t keep from smirking when I think about how Martin missed out and is still missing out on for we now have two fine offspring we adore.

Finis
 
Keep posted for a new story coming soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.