New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE RELATIVE



Good Bye


THE RELATIVE


Come hither afore you travel on. Whither you go or stay it’s never mind.

Thither you should be traveling on. Nether do I sing the sad song.

Thy face I’ll pretend to miss, but thoughts of you I fain to diss.

And with wryly scorn my lips doth hiss.



Thy absence has brought pleasant relief, Because you have oft been a thief,

It’s my belief I shall suffer a relief. Of the baser ones you are chief.

So brother dear come no more. Never again enter my front door.



When you fade from my sight, the ecstasy of joy returns.

Say not he cannot bring joy for his noble departure brings no regrets to anyone.

Fare- thee-well unwelcome one, evermore.


image courtesy Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.