New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

SURELY SURELY

If I had to do without some scriptures, a couple I would hate to loose would be found in the Psalms.

They are scriptures I can both wake up and go to sleep with. They are like a warm blanket on a cold night and a cool drink on a hot day. They are a constant source of comfort in every moment of every day. They are consolation in time of need and inspirational when pondering the future.

One is a prayer; Psalms 27:4 The one thing I ask of the LORD -- the thing I seek most is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD'S perfections and meditating in his Temple.

The other is a statement of faith;

Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

An aura (def. An aura is a field of spiritual radiation surrounding a person or object, the depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness.)

An Aura of steadfastness accompany scriptures of this nature and they need to be planted deep within our souls for when you receive the word.

Immediately Satan comes to attempt to steal and take away the word which has been planted in you.

That is enough to tic you off for it is a deliberate attempt to do you harm and is reason enough for the Christian to hate the devil.

Goodness and mercy, grace and love we have it all,

Romans 8:38 I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

Surely,surely says the Prophet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Vnm3FAu2Y&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.