New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

LEAD ME TO CALVARY


Remember Calvery
courtesy photobucket.com
 
Luke 23:33 When they came to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him. 


LEAD  ME  TO  CALVARY

 King of my life, I crown Thee now,
Thine shall the glory be;
Lest I forget Thy thorn crowned brow,
Lead me to Calvary.

Refrain

Lest I forget Gethsemane,
Lest I forget Thine agony;
Lest I forget Thy love for me,
Lead me to Calvary.

So say the words in song that seeks to motivate the Christian to faithful be. Whilst we must live on the resurrection side of the cross, the victory won can dim the price that was required to be paid and thus the believer can enter the state of cheap grace.

The thought that he paid, so I owe, must ever be that which shapes the character of the believer.

The value of redemption can only be viewed when then cost is ever before one. Thus the writer of the words serves as a reminder to go back and be refreshed in spirit by the words "It is finished" and yet not to forget;
 
He paid a debt He did not owe;
I owed a debt I could not pay;
I needed someone to wash my sins away.
And, now, I sing a brand new song,
“Amazing Grace.”
Christ Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.

He paid that debt at Calvary.
He cleansed my soul and set me free.
I'm glad that Jesus did all my sins erase.
I, now, can sing a brand new song,
“Amazing Grace.”
Christ Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.

One day He's coming back for me
To live with Him eternally.
Won't it be glory to see Him on that day!
I, then, will sing a brand new song,
“Amazing Grace.”
Christ Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.
Yes, Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.
Author:  Ellis J. Crum
 
This post is shared with Charlotte’s Spiritual Sundays


* * * * * *

I just concluded one of my continued stories and in a few days a new continued story will begin.
Sign up now to follow by e-mail so you won't miss any of the upcoming exciting chapters!!

To Order my First E-book, “Darrel’s Woe’s” CLICK HERE It is free if you use the code PM64R

If you're redeeming a free coupon for a book, you'll enter the coupon on the very first page you see after you click the shopping cart.

For free books, there's no need to enter your credit card information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.