New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

MY COOKING


Man Cooking courtesy photobucket.com
If someone ever asked me if my wife loved me I would answer; I have absolute proof my wife loves me and if asked me how do I know I would answer she eats my cooking. Now to some that might not seem like a big test but it would just point out that they haven't ever ate my cooking.

I'm am fearless when I create my culinary masterpieces, I do the most extraordinary things.

The reason I have such freedom is my garbage can is just a few steps away and is willing to receive my failures (there are some things even I won't eat). It has never rejected any of my offerings I placed within it although it should have better odor control. Some of my efforts have been inadvertently turned into charcoal yet my faithful friend receives them with gladness.

Truth in cooking requires me to properly evaluate my meals and at times I am forced to say "I have tasted worse" and I always feel that is the truth for I have cooked worse.

I can tell if Hazel likes my masterpieces or not for she will say one of three things; one; its fine, meaning its so-so. Two; this is very nice, she liked it! Three; I'm not that hungry meaning throw this stuff out and don't serve it to me ever again.

Don't expect me to ever be called Chef Roberto for try as I can it is at best not lethal.

As I watch these T.V. Chefs I'm amazed at the dishes they cook up and that without any failures. I have wondered which one the Chefs is the overall best and have concluded that The Master Chef is the Lord and he has prepared a table spread and constrains me to "Taste and see that the Lord is good."

Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to his banquet hall and raised the banner of love over me (How about you).

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a banquet for me, where all my enemies can see me; you welcome me as an honored guest and fill my cup to the brim.

A certain man made a great supper and said; Come; for all things are now ready And they all gave reasons why they were not able to come. The master (Chef) said to the servant, 'Go out to the highways and country roads. Tell the people there to come. I want my house to be full!

While Jesus issued a carte blanch invitation to all there is a downside to the rejection of His solicitation for there is abundant life awaiting.

You need to see this for your daily blessing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg9dbmAvDzQ

This post has been linked with Joan Davis at: Sharing His Beauty

This post is also shared at:  “Tell Me a True Story” 
http://letmetelluastory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.