New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

WHAT DOES GOD SEE


image courtesy photobucket.com

I shudder to think what GOD sees when HE looks at me.

Even as almighty as HE is, seeing me only works for HIM when HE is seeing me in HIS SON.

In any other case my weaknesses and failures would reveal one who is truly unworthy. It is almost enough to give me the worm complex. On the other hand it illuminates the stark reality of what Christ really accomplished through the salvation process.

Being grateful for Christ’s work isn't enough, even an attitude of gratitude twenty four-seven is the least I can offer up to HIM.

Image courtesy photobucket.com



This is more than a duty response it must be a response wrapped in love like unto the Father’s love for me. The redemption story is the greatest letter of love ever written. One that is all inclusive, all encompassing and all mine if I so desire it to be.

Check out some of the Father’s thoughts in the following web page.
http://www.fathersloveletter.com/text

This post is linked to Deidra’s Sunday Jump Tandem 
And to Michelle’s Hear it on Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.