New FREE e-book: The Old Man and the Widow

New FREE e-book:  The Old Man and the Widow
To Order my E-books click on the Book or "My Book"Tab

Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

PARENTHOOD



image courtesy photobucket

I was young and single, still full of foolishness and in love.

The next thing I knew I was a married man, and in love and about half full of foolishness.

The following year I was a father, and in love and a bit of foolishness remained.

A few years passed and I was married with children, and in love but the foolishness was no more for reality had removed it.

I have been getting older and have arrived at the doorstep of old age whose portal I’m passing through, and still in love and now am a grandfather several times over.

Once a father, always a father and whether your children are good or not so good, you still remain a father and nothing can change that.

image courtesy photobucket
You can embrace, discipline or disown but you are still their father.

So it is GOD is our Father and nothing can change that. He is and will always be “My Heavenly Father”

Enjoy this prayer to our Father in Heaven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ZV0XAMto&feature=related



This Post is linked with Laura’s “Play dates with God.” Do visit her site at: http://www.lauraboggess.com/2011/12/playdates-with-god-when-miracles-happen.html

And also linked with This post is linked to Deidra’s Sunday Jumptandem. Please visit to soak up good words you will discover there.   http://www.jumptandem.net/2011/12/sunday.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble making a comment - select anonymous but please add your first name to the comment.